Top Menu

Motorcycle and Bike Accident Lawyer

What about the damage to my bike/motorcycle?
If your bicycle is damaged we will assist you getting it repaired or replaced. You are entitled to replacement value of your bike or motorcycle, not “depreciated” value insurance companies will try to offer you.

What if the driver who hit me was uninsured or under-insured?
If you have an automobile policy, you will be covered by your Uninsured Motorist/Under-Insured Motorist (UM/UIM) policy. This means that if you have a collision with an uninsured or under-insured vehicle, you can obtain compensation directly from your own policy as if the other driver had insurance or had insufficient insurance.

In the event you must trigger this part of your coverage, your own insurance company in effect becomes your adversary, since you are attempting to have them pay you for your injury and loss. This is coverage YOU purchased and should feel no hesitation to use. We will help you navigate your claim whether it is ultimately against your own or another insurance company. If you have any questions about insurance coverage, please contact us for a free consultation.